Five stars Hotel in Venice is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounting Clerk to start as soon as possible in its accounting department.
In order to apply for this position, we request: experience in the accounting department of an international hotel, good knowledge of English both in speaking and in writing, proficiency in Excel, ability to establish good working relationship with all hotel departments, clients and vendors, knowledge of Navision is beneficial.
– Income Audit: Daily Import files from Opera, Verifying, monitoring, and reviewing all hotel revenues an statistics data reports and night audit reports. Ensuring that daily revenues and settlements are in balance;
– Daily bank account control, verify and process accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions;
– Monitor credit card incoming, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and miscellaneous charges;
– Recording supplier’s and corporate’ s invoices and verify billing input;
– Codes invoices to proper General Ledger account number. Ensure all proper backups (purchase order, receiving records, etc.) are attached to invoices as procedures. Research any discrepancies and requests for payment updates from suppliers;
– Process supplier payments;
– Perform bank reconciliations;
– Passive accounting and warehouse accounting supervision to manage the monthly inventory;
– Reconcile assigned accounts;
– Prepare and input journal entries into general ledger;
– Process petty cash payments and account reconciliation;
– Reconcile all department accounts monthly;
– Provide support for monthly management reporting and budgeting;
– Record payroll cost in the general ledger and the payroll tax accountant.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.