International Luxury Hotel Brand is looking for you.
The moment a guest enters one of our hotels, they have a truly memorable experience.
For our international luxury hotel brand based in Rome, we are looking for passionate talents who want to put themselves out of their comfort zone in a new challenge and ready to compete with colleagues of international calibre.
Luxury hospitality comes from many factors, but we believe the key is the satisfaction of each individual team member who can make shine our flagship hotel.
Ready for this new opening?
We are starting our recruitment process and we are excited to have you on board.
Here below our open positions:
• Account Receivable
What we need from you
• Preferred working experience in similar roles in International Luxury Hotel Brands;
• A team player mentality with strong inter-personal skills and people management skills;
• Customer service experience;
• Knowledge of hotel operations;
• Must be fluent in English & Italian language, other languages preferred;
• Emotional intelligence skills;
• Passion for the hospitality field and excellence in luxury service;
• Dedication to creating memorable experiences for our guests;
• Attention to details.
What you can expect from us
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate differences and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our family.
Interested candidates can forward their CV with the authorization to use personal data as per the law EU n. 2016/679
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.