The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
This is a great opportunity to work in the most sophisticated hotel in Venice, which combines an impeccable legacy with contemporary luxury at the city’s best address on the Grand Canal. Refurbished in 2019, The St. Regis Venice merges its artistic and cultural history of 150 years with an avant-garde outlook and a revolutionary design captivating luminaires and influencers from all around the world.
What we offer
• Professional career progression at international level in 8000 Marriott hotels;
• Learning and development opportunities online, on the job and in-class;
• Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage;
• Encouraging management & Team-spirited colleagues;
• Charity events, Wellbeing activities and voluntary work in the community of Venice through the TakeCare program;
• Canteen service and uniform.
Se non trovi alcuna posizione di tuo interesse, candidati ugualmente inviando il tuo CV completo di fotografia e autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 – GDPR a: firstname.lastname@example.org