The Hotel Neptun is located in northern Germany on the Baltic Sea directly on the beautiful beach of Warnemünde, one of the most beautiful and large beaches in our Region. All our guests enjoy an amazing sea view from all the 336 rooms, from all the restaurants, bars and from our Thalasso & SPA Areas. Big ferries and elegant cruise ships travelling in and out the port area make the view every day interesting and unforgettable. The Baltic Sea breeze and the lovely sound of the waves are there to harmonize the days of our guests and visitors, all spoiled also from our excellent service, natural friendliness, courtesy, high competence and attention to details.
We are currently recruiting for Cook and Sous-Chef positions (m/w)
If you are a passionate cook and/or sous-chef with heart and soul, then you are the perfect profile for us! In our kitchens, we not only prepare our soups and sauces ourselves, but also produce pies, pastries, cakes and ice cream. The profile we are looking for will be working in the main kitchen for the á-la-carte service.
What we offer:
• a secure job in a 5* star environment;
• a year-round, permanent employment contract;
• solid remuneration and large social benefits according to our in-house collective agreement;
• 5 working days weekly with detailed and accurate time tracking;
• free of charge uniforms and dry cleaning service;
• extremely affordable meal conditions in our staff canteen;
• use of the Hotel NEPTUNS SPA and of the several Restaurant options at very attractive employee; discounted conditions;
• a very large training and education program together with several personal and professional development opportunities;
• very interesting benefits within our company: the DSR Hotel Holding GmbH.
What we are looking for:
• good to very good preparation, skills and work experience;
• high guest and service orientation;
• clean working structure in accordance with the HACCP guidelines;
• friendly, open and polite appearance;
• good communication skills;
• well-groomed image;
• reliability, honesty and ability to cope with pressure;
• team player;
• good knowledge of german;
• good knowledge of english.
Location: Warnemünde, Germany.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Contact: Mrs Daniela Becker - Human Resources Manager
Telefon: +49 381 777340
Please send your CV with the authorization to process personal data as per Regulation UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR.