Per il BARCELÓ MILAN DI MILANO hotels 4 stelle di Catena Internazionale, si ricerca la seguente figura professionale:
ASSISTANT FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
The Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for assisting the Front Office Manager in directing and supervising the operational activities of the Front Office to the appropriate levels of service and productivity. Also to effectively supervise and train staff to ensure service is provided to all guests. This person will strive to reach a higher level of hospitality and will work closely with the team members of Front Office to ensure all proper BARCELO standards are being met.
More specifically, responsibilities include:
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Coordinates the quality, efficiency, and safe operations of the Front Office department.
* Ensures safe and efficient flow of traffic of arriving and departing guests.
* Manages and develops Front Desk Agents.
* Maintains open lines communication with other departments.
* Interacts frequently with guests to ensure satisfaction with services.
* Oversees supervision of Team Members and work assignments to maximize performance and ensure all Team Members perform in a friendly professional manner at all times.
* Conducts regularly scheduled meetings and training as required to maintain 4 star services.
* Answers guest inquiries and resolves complaints, taking all appropriate action to ensure total guest satisfaction.
* Ensures that all requests are handled promptly, accurately, and with utmost courtesy.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* General knowledge of hotel departments.
* Excellent communication skills - oral and written ( Italian/English).
* Excellent guest service skills.
* Knowledge of computer programs (OPERA) utilized in property management.
* Able to work a flexible schedule, including overnights, weekends and holidays.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management or related field preferred.
Experience: Minimum two-three years Front Office or Guest Services management experience, preferably within a comparable property.