Per il Barceló Milan di Milano hotel 4 stelle di catena internazionale, si ricerca la seguente figura professionale:
As Sales Manager your main duties will include:
* organise in conjunction with the hotel general manager show rounds, fam trips and promotional events at the hotel;
* Will work closely with the Hotel General Manager to determine appropriate sales strategies in all market segments towards maximising the hotel revenue;
* Responsible for maximising the occupancy of conferences and banquets to optimise general business opportunities;
* Identifying potencial new business by managing new and existing active accounts in all market segments;
* Observe the market, identify trend and monitor the main competitors;
* To coordinate and execute acquisition, developments, and retention sales.
* Interact with Hotel Chain sales force in the territory.
Education: University Degree. Preferably with commercial postgraduate degree or special education in commercial and sales.
Languages: Italian and English. We value other languages (Spanish).
Job experience: We require a minimum of 3 years experience as a Sales Manager. We value experience in international hotel chains.
Commercial attitude and result-oriented, excellent communication skills, methodical and organized and self-confident.
In depth knowledge of data base and contacts mainly north of Italy.
Familiarity with hotel and tourism sector and products.
Ability to work independently, effectively, and efficiently.
Ability to interact and build value-based relationships with customers.
About the company:
Barceló Group was established in palma de majorca (spain) more than 75 years ago and it is one of the spain's leading tourist companies and one of the most important worldwide. Its hotel and travel divisions operate more than 185 hotels in 15 countries and 505 travel agencies in 23 countries. The group is owned by the Barceló family and has been run by three generations of family members.
Inviare i cv con autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 ai seguenti indirizzi e-mail: email@example.com e firstname.lastname@example.org specificando nell’oggetto il seguente riferimento: BM-SALES