The Carlyle Brera Hotel is located in Milan's famous Brera district, a central strategic location. The guest population is a mix between business during the week and leisure the weekend. This 4-star hotel offers 97 rooms and a snack bar.
So far managed by an independent company, the Carlyle Brera Hotel will be run from 1st June 2018 by a French hotel group with already 80 hotels in Europe.
We are looking for a General Manager to start on 1st June 2018 with a natural driven leadership to federate the team (27 employees) around excellent guest satisfaction and successful results. He will be in charge of:
- managing day-to-day operations and optimizing costs
- looking for new sources of profitability
- managing the sales activity of the hotel and of the snack-bar
- organizing and managing the hotel team, coordinating the different areas (front office, housekeeping, maintenance, etc.). Inspiring and motivating team to achieve operational excellence.
- revenue management by developing effective pricing stratégies, balancing seasonality, economy, customer segments, property objectives and customer satisfaction. Establishing revenue strategy. Ensuring demand forecasting. Identifying ways to grow occupancy, RevPAR, and market share.
• Minimum of 6 years operational management experience
• Strong operational skills, sales & revenue management profile
• Demonstrated results-driven leadership
• Entrepreneurship skills
• Reliable, organized and pro-active with strong communications skills
• Fluent in English and in Italian. Spoken French would be appreciated
Please send your CV with the consent to process personal data as per D.Lgs. 196/2003 to firstname.lastname@example.org