Located in the heart of Tuscany, Relais Borgo Santo Pietro is a five-star, 100-acre boutique hotel estate. We are looking for a Concierge willing to provide tailor-made, luxury experiences to our guests, showing care, confidence and curiosity.
This position reports to the Front Office Manager.
The ideal candidate has an outgoing personality and is capable of addressing Guests’ requests in single contact, efficiently, exceeding their expectations by providing relevant and insightful information.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Forward information on hotel services: restaurants, SPA, internal activities etc., selling our outlets;
• Offer, arrange and sell Guests’ activities
• Handling Guests’ correspondence;
• Maintain digital database;
• Work closely with Front Desk / colleagues providing assistance.
Effective communication: he/she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role. He/she uses and interprets non-verbal behaviors to enhance understanding.
Adaptability: he/she accepts change and participates in new programs and processes. He/she is willing to learn new skills and keep up to date with developments in the department. He/she identifies when a different approach is needed and offers a solution. He/she deals with multiple tasks and alters behavior / priorities as changes occur and remains calm in pressurized situations.
• Previous experience in Front Office Department and Guest Relations;
• Fluent in English and Italian written and spoken, another language is a plus;
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher) and Protel;
• Attention to detail in terms of content and accuracy.
Location: Chiusdino (SI).
All CVS must be sent including authorization to the processing of personal data ex D. LGS 196/2003 and will be used exclusively for the selection in progress.If you are interested please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org