Meininger is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the Meininger Hotels feel like a real home.
The first Meininger Hotel in Rome will open in spring 2018. Located directly at Termini station. The historic building will comprise 118 rooms in the modern Meininger standard. The public space will be equipped with a guest kitchen, kids corner, 24-hour reception, bar, restaurant and a game zone. Are you ready for your MEININGER Adventure? Come and join us – we are hiring!
Meininger Hotel Rome
• You are accountable for the interior and exterior cleanliness and maintenance of the hotel;
• You perform visual checks of communal areas and hotel grounds, execute exchange of wear and tear parts (light bulbs, mattresses etc), basic repairs (furniture and bathroom equipment), small painting works etc.;
• You monitor and maintain utility areas and equipment;
• You are responsible and keep stock of all maintenance inventory of supplies and equipment;
• You respond to customer and management inquiries and requests and document them accordingly;
• You work closely with FM contractors and FM department in Berlin HQ to develop and execute maintenance plans.
• You have technical background or education, relevant practical experience is a plus;
• You enjoy helping people and getting things done;
• You work efficiently and independently, organizing multiple projects, tasks and activities;
• You enjoy diverse working environment and are flexible to work weekdays and weekends;
• You are fluent in Italian and preferably in English
• Driver’s license B.
What Meininger offers:
There are many good reasons to join our Meininger Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop Meininger with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
• Fixed monthly salary and benefits;
• Enjoy an extra day off per year that you work with us (with a maximum of 5) on top of the standard 25 vacation days per year;
• Free nights and discount for friends & family at Meininger hotels;
• Growth and development opportunities as part of international expanding organization!
Let us know why you are the right candidate for the position. Please send us your CV, references and motivation letter indicating your salary expectations and your availability and your authorisation of Privacy law ex D.Lgs. 196/2003. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact person: Chiara Cingolani (Operations Manager)