Function: A Service Agent/Receptionist at Villa Medici di Lilliano Villa Medicea Di Lilliano Wine Estate, located at the very heart of the Chianti region, crowns a hill with magnificent views over Florence, which is just 15 minutes’ drive away. The Malenchini family, the owners of the estate, have carefully and tastefully carried out a restoration project that has brought the Villa Medici and the wine estate into the new millennium. Innovative and contemporary ideas come together with history to provide customers with customized and flexible solutions in an elegant and informal style.
Position: As A Guest Service Agent/Receptionist with Medici Villa Di Lilliano provides reception services for our Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out, site inspections and sending offers for weddings, events and private houses and advise guests about activities and highlights that they can’t miss. When? This role is available immediately.
You will work in a small dynamic young team and you would like to grow in your profession, be flexible and have a passion for hospitality. Clients need to feel home and we will give them the highest quality level of service. If you understand, the importance of hospitality you may be just the right person were we are looking for! Service Agent/Receptions contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
• Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
• Attend appropriate training courses, when required.
• Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
• Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
• Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
• Follow company brand standards
• Assist other departments, as necessary Profile What are we looking for?
Guest Service Agents serving at Medici Villa di Lilliano are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fulfill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
• Minimum 2 year of work experience in a similar role or customer-focused industry
• Previous work experience in 4-5 star hotels.
• Positive attitude and good communication skills.
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Flexibility and adaptability to work every shift (morning, evening, weekends)
• Excellent grooming standards
• Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
• Competent level of using booking engines
• Fluent speaking and writing Italian and English and preferable a third language
Information Please send your curriculum vitae in English with the your authorisation of Privacy law ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org