Located in the heart of Tuscany, Relais Borgo Santo Pietro is a five-star, 210-acre boutique hotel estate with 13 acres of gardens that includes an onsite healing herbal garden just outside the spa.
We are seeking an experienced Spa Manager with an innate sensitivity to understand and work with the demands of international high-end discerning clients. The perfect candidate is an intuitive healer with a magic touch. He or she are able to connect and ‘feel’ the client’s needs while provid-ing a totally relaxing and soothing experience.
The ideal candidate is able to perform excellent treatments, supervise staff and oversee our holis-tic spa facilities, which are due to expand significantly by the end of the 2018 season. This position is very much hands-on and requires performing a range of therapeutic and beauty treatments. Ex-cellent managerial and people skills are essential.
• Performing a range of therapeutic and beauty treatments, including massage hot stone therapy and luxury beauty facials;
• Supervising a team of three spa therapists (which will grow to six - eight);
• Organising schedules, training, appointments and spa-related activities;
• Managing product orders and stocktake.
• A minimum of four years’ experience in a managerial position in a high-level spa;
• ‘Diploma di abilitazione a professione di estetista’ therapist qualification required by the Tuscan authorities;
•Excellent command of English and Italian.
• Outstanding people and managerial skills;
• A holistic approach to beauty and healing;
• The ability to communicate clearly and effectively;
• A client-focused approach.
Luogo di lavoro: Chiusdino (SI) - Toscana
If you feel you answer to all of the above, please send your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com