Situated in the heart of Tuscany, Relais Borgo Santo Pietro is a luxury five-stars boutique hotel, featuring 20 individually styled rooms and suites, a Michelin-starred restaurant and elegant Trattoria, a holistic spa, an onsite cooking school, natural skincare laboratory and 13 acres of landscaped gardens.
• carry out preventive, remedial and corrective maintenance in the hotels providing duties such as: repairs; basic plumbing, carpentry, painting and electrical works; maintenance and construction; checking of fire-fighting equipment; carrying out periodic checks on fire alarms and emergency lighting, assisting with the distribution and storage of deliveries,
• planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance,
• responding to breakdowns,
• diagnosing faults,
• obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings,
• ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation,
• managing stocks of supplies and equipment,
• being responsible for the smooth running of the hotel's technical equipment,
• contribute and assist in the implementation or any developments/improvements to the property.
Essential and optional requirements:
* Languages: Italian, excellent knowledge of spoken english
* Guest oriented and service minded
* Good listening and analytical skills, attentive
* Confident speaking skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Team working skills
Areas of study: Technical & Maintenance
Professional experiences: 2 to 4 years in 4/5* hotels
Luogo di lavoro: Chiusdino (SI) - Toscana
If you are interested in applying for this position and possess the necessary skills and attitude, please forward your updated curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.