Belmond Hotel Splendido & Splendido Mare, Portofino
Belmond Hotel Cipriani, Venezia
Belmond Villa San Michele, Fiesole
Belmond Hotel Caruso, Ravello
Belmond Grand Hotel Timeo, Taormina
Belmond Villa Sant’Andrea, Taormina
Belmond La Residencia, Mallorca
5* hotels belonging to Belmond collection, global leader in luxury hospitality field.
For season 2018 we are seeking passionate professionals willing to grow in a dynamic company with an ambitious expansion plan expected by 2020. We offer professional growth through an ongoing training and coaching program, a positive workplace, a stimulating environment, recognition and benefits for all staff and a consistent succession plan.
Please, send your cv, a reference letter and the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws D.Lgs. 196/2003 to email@example.com
• Food & Beverage Manager
• Restaurant Manager
• Maitre / Sommelier
• Chef de Rang / Commis de Rang
• Barman / Chef de Bar
• Executive Chef
• Sous Chef
• Chef de Partie / Commis de Partie
• Front Office Manager
• Front Desk Agent
• Assistant Head Concierge
• Housekeeping Assistant
• Houseekeeping Attendant / Porter
Competencies required for all role
• Effective communication: He/she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally). He/she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• Emotional intelligence: He/she shows the ability to control and express ones emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships. He/she demonstrates sensitivity to the needs and emotions of others and adjust ones style to the needs of the audience.
• Collaboration: He/she exhibits the ability to successfully work together united within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. He/she is willing to continuously develop him/ herself.
• Drive results: He/she demonstrates pride in delivering exceptional and consistent high levels of service to our customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations.
• Adaptability: He/she accepts change and participate in new programs and processes. He/she deals with multiple tasks and alters behaviour / priorities as changes occur and remains calm in pressurised situations.
• Global perspective: He/she is curious and respectful of all cultures and looks to learn from them. He/she treats each other with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position, level or background.
For all front of the house role English language knowledge is a must.