Junior Operations Manager (f/m)
Meininger Hotel Milan, full time, asap
Meininger is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
• You support and substitute the Operations Manager in all aspects
• You are responsible to ensure a frictionless work flow in several departments such as front-of-house, Service and Housekeeping
• You are leading the operations team in close relationship with your Operations Manager
• You take care of operational as well as administrative work in close collaboration with our head office in Berlin
• You actively support our expansion and growth plans
• You act as a great host and create a memorable stay for our guests
• You hold a training qualification and occupy profound work experience in the hospitality industry
• You enjoy leading a team, act as a great example and show service-orientation
• You work independently and solution-oriented
• You show strong commitment and an entrepreneurial way of thinking
• You stand out by presenting innovative ideas, which are precisely calculated
• You have good knowledge of a front office system ( ASSD, Fidelio, Sihot)
• You possess excellent communication skills in Italian and English, any other languages being an advantage
• You are very flexible regarding the working time and work during weekends and bank holidays as well as covering shifts at the front office and service when required
What we offer
• The opportunity to join an extremely ambitious company, which is continuously growing
• Here at MEININGER we like to reward our staff. Enjoy an extra day off per year that you work with us (with a maximum of 5) on top of the standard off per year
• Being part of a hotel opening
• Possibility to grow both regional and global
• Safe working environment in which mistakes are seen as part of your development
• Free nights and discount for friends & family at MEININGER hotels
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
Let us know why you are the right candidate for the position. Please send us your application and CV and inform us about your approximate salary expectation and potential starting date.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact partner: Pasquale Trocchia