Per il Barceló Milan, hotel 4 stelle di Catena Internazionale a Milano, ricerca la seguente figura professionale:
Barceló Milan is currently looking to recruit a unique and enthusiastic Conference & Events Coordinator to work within our sales team.
• Ensure all customer enquiries, telephone calls, correspondence are answered promptly and politely;
• To work closely with the Congress and Events Manager on all events that they book into the hotel;
• To help produce the details for the event day via a function sheet for the operational team;
• To produce all admin material for the event – Menu’s, Table Plans, Rooming Lists;
• To meet and greet all your events on the start date of their event, to run through the function sheet prior to the meeting commencing, to ensure that they have everything required;
• To be on hand for all of their demands throughout the day, to meet with them on every break, and float around to ensure they are aware that you are their point of contact;
• To work very closely with the Conference and Banqueting operational team to relay any information that the client passes on in terms of requirements for their event;
• Be fully conversant with facilities, services, and special promotions offered by the hotel and pass this information on to the guest whenever the possibility arises in order to maximise sales;
• Communicate and maintain a good working relationship with all departments;
• To ensure the company credit policy is adhered to at all times;
• Relay all information to ensure functions meet with customer requirements and wherever possible exceed expectations;
• Carry out site inspection as required;
• Carry out billing procedures accurately and in line with Company standards and issue invoices for payment.
Required Skills & Experience:
• General knowledge of hotel departments;
• Excellent communication skills – oral and written (Italian / English);
• Excellent guest service skills;
• Knowledge of computer programs (OPERA) utilized in property management;
• Able to work a flexible schedule, including overnights, weekends and holiday.
Inviare i cv con autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 ai seguenti indirizzi e-mail: specificando nell’oggetto della mail il seguente riferimento: BM-CEC: email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org