Per il Barceló Milan, hotel 4 stelle di Catena Internazionale a Milano, ricerca la seguente figura professionale:
Conference & Events Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Conference & Events Manager, to join the Sales Department within BARCELO MILAN HOTEL. Having worked in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years, you will be a strong team player, proactive, adaptable and possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Manage assigned Conference and Events Operations
• Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
• Ensure compliance of brand standards
• Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
• Awareness of trends and propose ideas to build the range and quality of Conference and Events.
• Optimise sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
• Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
• Ensure staffing levels cover your functions
• Ensure that training is carried out on an ongoing basis
• Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
• Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
• Train and develop the C&E team
• Assist other departments wherever necessary
ABOUT YOU :
To apply for this position you must:
• Be fluent in English and Italian (reading, writing and speaking);
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
• Have demonstrable ability to work under pressure and meet targets in a fast paced, high volume environment;
• The ability to speak SPANISH is an added advantage.
• Must be proficient in Opera, Microsoft Word and Excel
Inviare i cv ai seguenti indirizzi e-mail: specificando nell’oggetto della mail il seguente riferimento: BM-CEM: email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org