Junior Operations Manager (m/f)
Meininger Hotel Milan, starting asap
Meininger is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the Meininger Hotels feel like a real home.
• Build and train a team for our new Italian hotel in Milan;
• Support and substitution of the Operations Manager in all areas, including support during Pre-Opening phase of the hotel;
• Reception work as well as administrative tasks, especially in Rooms, F&B and Housekeeping;
• You are a great host, who is fully involved in the daily hotel operations;
• Leading operations team in close relationship with your Operations Manager;
• Close collaboration with our head office in Berlin;
• Actively supporting our expansion and growth plans.
• Established education, work experience in the hospitality industry and first leadership experience;
• You enjoy leading a team, acting as a great example, easy going and service-oriented;
• Results-oriented way of working, at ease in a dynamic environment
• Committed and determined; entrepreneurial thinking;
• Bring forward own ideas by remaining considerate and attentive;
• Good knowledge of a front office systems (e.g. ASSD, Fidelio, Sihot);
• Brilliant Italian and English language skills; additional language skills (e.g. Spanish, French) being an advantage.
There are many good reasons to join the Meininger Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who look for opportunities to work differently and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
Please send a letter of application and let us know why you are the right person for this role along with your earliest start date, your desired salary, your CV and your certificates. The provided documents will only be used for the recruiting activities for above mentioned vacant position.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your cv with the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards D. lgs. 196/03 to: firstname.lastname@example.org