For the regions East of Austria & Czech Republic & Slovakia / South of Austria & Italy / Croatia & Serbia we are currently looking for:
Area Trainer (m/f)
• Developing annual and monthly off-job training plans for each concerned hotel in agreement with the Head of Learning & Development and the Hotel Managers;
• Planning, coordinating and conducting off-job trainings for hotel employees from line staff to department heads;
• Developing and supporting a pool of departmental hotel trainers (for on-job training) including conducting train-the- trainer;
• Developing inhouse on-job training concepts together with the Head of Learning & Development;
• Supporting the department heads in developing and introducing monthly on-job training plans;
• Supporting the Hotel Managers and department heads in improving the service quality and guest satisfaction.
• Point of contact and support locally for the Hotel Managers regarding employee development and training activities;
• Conducting training activities outside the assigned area/hotels, if required (e.g. new hotel openings and at the start of the season);
• Ensuring all training activities and attendance are recorded and documented correctly including feedback of the training participants regarding quality and practical application;
• Adherence of FMTG policies, procedures and service standards and supporting the Hotel Managers in implementing these through ongoing training.
• Operational work experience within the hotel industry mandatory;
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of training, teaching or employee development, preferably in the international hotel industry or related service industries;
• Multilingual skills:
o German native speaker with high proficiency in English based in the East of Austria; Czech or Slovak language skills of advantage OR
o German native speaker with very high proficiency in Italian (or vice versa) based in the South of Austria or South Tyrol OR
o Croatian or Serbian native speaker with very high proficiency in Croatian and German or English (or vice versa) based in Croatia, during the winter also in Austria
• Pedagogic skills and a passion for training and employee development;
• Strong service mentality, customer focus and ‘can do’ attitude;
• Highly responsible, reliable and quality conscious;
• ‘Out of the box’ thinking;
• High willingness to travel and driving licence;
• Experience with e-learning system of advantage.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Please apply at the following address: https://falkensteiner.jobbase.io/job/mk0l6tay