Do you want to work with a prestigious hotel?
Are you a natural coordinator with excellent communication skills?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Conference & Events Assistant Manager, to join the C&E Department within Barcelo Milan Hotel. Having worked in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years, you will be a strong team player, proactive, adaptable and possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
The job holder is responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
• Support and aid the Conference & Events Sales Manager in ensuring all sales enquiries.
• Maximise the C&E Revenue Yield from the C&E space. Ensuring Customer Satisfaction
• To identify all sales opportunities and to act upon them, by researching and developing such potential business into actual business for the Hotel.
• In-conjunction with Sales Team, Front Office Manager, Area Sales Manager & General Manager agree sales action / strategy / tactics and devise packages & rates to maximise hotel yield.
• Liaise with the Accounts department to ensure all invoices are sent out correctly and assist where necessary with the collection of debts
• To ensure that all customer correspondence is accurately filed and that comprehensive records are kept of clients' current and past requirements
• Conducting show rounds, ensuring the correct information is given to the appropriate enquiry.
• Liaise with clients to ensure that accurate details for each event are obtained
• To liaise with the Operations team, ensuring all information is communicated effectively via detailed event order and weekly meetings.
• To actively maintain an efficient chase system which ensures that all enquiries, provisional bookings, confirmed bookings and big events are chased within the department standard timelines and on a regular basis for two main purposes a) secure the booking and b) actively develop each account for more or repeat business. To follow-up all business after each event.
To apply for this position you must:
• Be fluent in English and Italian (reading, writing and speaking);
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
• Have demonstrable ability to work under pressure and meet targets in a fast paced, high volume environment;
• The ability to speak GERMAN and /or SPANISH is an added advantage.
Are you looking to take a step up in your career?
Inviare i cv con autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 ai seguenti indirizzi e-mail: email@example.com
Specificando nell’oggetto della mail il seguente riferimento: BM-CEAM