Candidati subito utilizzando i riferimenti indicati.
Email per invio CV: email@example.com
The successful candidate will be part of the Italian Belmond Special Events Sales Office (SESO) and will be responsible for performing the reservations and related functions (correspondence, booking handling, destination advice, client relations, etc.) for the MICE, celebration and special interest segments of the Belmond Hotels in Italy and Spain, ensuring that clients receive an outstanding first impression and an impeccable service from the initial request until the confirmation of the program.
Reports to: Senior Sales Managers.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Handle telephone calls, follow-ups, emails, faxes and letters with enquiries/bookings up to the required standard;
• Help with the administration duties of the SESO;
• Keep the production reports up-to-date;
• Follow the guidelines in order to implement them into the work on a daily basis;
• Develop and maintain great relationship with clients;
• Maintain and develop knowledge of our hotels, our destinations and of our competitor hotels.
• Strong organizational skills in task management
• Good knowledge of service and reservations concepts, sales tactics and processes
• High attention to detail and follows through to conclusion
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work in a multi-task environment and under pressure
• Customer focused with a problem solving attitude
• At least 1 year of carrier experience as sales/reservations agent in hotel or in travel/tourism business. Previous experiences in group reservations’ handling are a plus;
• College degree in business management, hotel management or marketing;
• Fluency in Italian and English. Knowledge of Spanish is preferred;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, data base, etc).
• Fixed term contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within our hotels cluster
Location of work: Sales & Marketing Office Area Belmond Italy & Spain, Milan (Italy)
* Please note that due to the high volume of applications that we receive, unfortunately we will only be in contact with you if you have been shortlisted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in working with Belmond.