The Armani Hotel Milano
Candidati subito utilizzando i riferimenti indicati.
Email per invio CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Armani Hotel Milano *****L is looking for:
DIRECTOR OF SALES & MARKETING
The Armani Hotel Milano is looking for a Director of Sales & Marketing who leads all functions of the Sales & Marketing Department, overseeing productivity of Rooms Sales and Event Sales, Revenue and E-commerce strategies & Marketing related activities, contributing towards maximizing hotel profitability, and business growth potential.
Create and implement Sales & Marketing strategies to deliver top line results.
• Responsible for all S&M Budget/P&L, revenue forecasting, advertising, marketing.
• Ensure strong brand positioning of the property in the ever changing competitive environment.
• Planning, implementation, and evaluation of all marketing activities and sales tactical plan
• Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing program that will enhance the hotel's image and position within the marketplace.
• Provide sales assistance for all key accounts and specific markets, where relevant
• Participate in deployment and yield decisions.
• Ensure effective communication with all sales support system (such as corporate marketing)
Hotel Revenue Management
• Understand the different needs of the market segments present.
• Build and maintain Optimal Business Mix.
• Lead revenue strategy and culture on property.
• Oversee the advertising and business promotion budget.
• Identify direct sales, advertising, and public relations programs necessary to attract targeted sources of business.
• Review and monitor competitive hotels to grow market share.
• Manage hotel presence and content across all communication channels, both brand and third party platforms.
• Manage all communications Including collateral, visual assets, direct response, advertising, Web, interactive and Social channels.
• Oversee SEO, PPC, direct marketing and other advertising budgets and opportunities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• At least 2 years of experience as DOSM in a compatible luxury hotel.
• Marketing and/or Hospitality Management Degree.
• Excellent English language knowledge.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
All CVs must be sent by e-mail including authorization to process personal data in accordance with Law GDPR 679/2016.