Candidati subito utilizzando i riferimenti indicati.
Email per invio CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Portopiccolo, a Resort located in Sistina (Trieste – Friuli Venezia Giulia) is hiring a Web Marketing Manager.
The Web Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of Portopiccolo marketing programs, specifically customer acquisition campaigns on both luxury hospitality, real estate and food & beverage outlets. This includes the development and gathering of all associated campaign tracking/reporting elements, print/email/publish creative assets, channel usage (print, email, social, mobile, etc.), and cost/budget management. This includes and is not limited to campaign creation and integration into CRM and database systems, campaign coordination and leads acquisition with sales teams and Portopiccolo operational teams, including external partners (on line media planning), and agility to react quickly to internal and external factors that may impact such campaigns and the related customer acquisition.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Marketing Campaign Planning and Development
• Manage the development and implementation all related designated marketing efforts and programming based on the existing strategic plan.
• Manage creative assets as required and work within marketing plan/strategy guidelines, budgets and line item costs. Review/Proof Marketing campaigns prior to be launched in market to ensure accuracy and compliance.
• Prepare standard marketing briefs as required with ROI and proforma exhibits.
• Monitor performance of results and prepare performance reports for executive level communication and distribution.
• Monitor internal/external factors that may affect campaign performance. These can include weather, competitor research, resort amenity closures, marketplace changes, etc.
• Manage all social media channels to include but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and especially Tripadvisor, and coordinate and execute social media campaigns.
• Strategize and formulate the development of an annual event calendar to capitalize on seasonal offerings and happenings.
• Coordinate event logistics, timelines and schedules, working with the resort’s operations team.
• Evaluate current marketing strategies and implement new techniques and tactics to streamline events marketing plan.
• Promote each special event through partnership collaborations, social media and community calendars.
Marketing Campaign Reporting/Analytics
• Leverage CRM and internal database systems and tools to report on marketing campaign performance and their respective impact on cost, onsite marketing and eventually sales.
• Participate in meetings to address campaign plans, changes, cost impacts, performance, and budget vs. new forecasts.
• Establish marketing campaign SOPs and always strive to create efficiencies as deemed necessary.
Strategic Alliance Relationship Management
• Work with strategic alliance partnerships to develop cobranded marketing campaigns and seamlessly integrate them into existing marketing campaign plans for each business unit
• Grow strategic alliance relationships and execute and against established marketing plan.
• Foster excellent relationships with strategic partners and collaborate with each to ensure their concerns and needs are being met or exceeded.
External Partners Management
• Work with external vendor relationships such as printers and marketing agencies to ensure campaigns are being deployed on time, accurately, and within costs.
• Ensure compliance with all vendors, securing NDA's as needed and following all data privacy and security protocols per company guidelines.
• Manage invoices/costs and ensure prompt payment and proper accounting with Finance partners.
• Minimum of five (5) years' experience in resort, luxury hospitality or luxury outlets, campaign management, or lead generation campaigns.
• Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or related field or comparable experience.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability in conceptualizing, planning, organizing and implementing multi-faceted marketing programs.
• Strong analytical and technology skills required.
• Ability to work weekends when needed.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, multitask and prioritize assignments while strategizing with each department of the resort to develop and promote special events that generate revenue.
Please send your CV with the authorization to process personal data as per Regulation UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR.