San Clemente Palace
Candidati subito utilizzando i riferimenti indicati.
Email per invio CV: email@example.com
We are seeking to recruit an Assistant Director of Sales for our unique Hotel starting as soon as possible.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our seasonal Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The incumbent in this position has to assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in the management of the Sales, Marketing and Groups & Events teams based in Venice.
Requirements for the position:
- 2-3 year experience in the position or similar in 5* international hotels;
- excellent Italian and English;
- knowledge of German and of Opera are beneficial;
- no accommodation is provided, so residence in the surroundings of Venice would be preferable.
Main responsibilities include:
- Attend internal Meetings and Conference Calls, and Client Appointments and Client Events in the absence of the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Responsible for key account management on an assigned account (base or geographic area), ensuring revenue maximization, achievement of personal targets and increasing fair market share versus competitor set.
- Responsible for all segments of assigned geographical markets, which may include, but not be exclusively limited to European markets.
- Conduct site inspections.
- Follow up of tentative bookings in the assigned markets.
- Detailed knowledge of competitor set.
- Detailed knowledge of all services provided by the Hotel and all relevant facts and figures of hotel.
- Responsible for timely contracting from the client base responsible for.
- Assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in defining an annual sales action plan and execute set actions accordingly.
- Assist the Director of Sales & Marketing with the preparation of the annual budget by providing statistics and forecasts of account productions.
- Execute sales actions within set cost budget structure.
- Cross Sell other Kempinski Hotels.
- Update OPERA contact database at all times.
- Understand, and follow the Company Sales Vision.
- Participation in Duty Manager rota.
Please send your CV in English with the consent to process personal data as per D.Lgs.196/2003.
We will contact only those candidates whose CVs fit our requirements for the position.