San Clemente Palace
Candidati subito utilizzando i riferimenti indicati.
Email per invio CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking to recruit a Telephone Operator for our Hotel starting as soon as possible. This is a seasonal position until October-November.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The Telephone Operator is responsible for answering all incoming calls originating from within and outside the hotel in a friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski and LQA standards.
Requirements for the position:
- a minimum experience in 4/5* international hotels;
- fluency in English, any other language is a plus;
- the knowledge of Opera PMS is beneficial;
- for non EU citizens, a residence permit for Italy is compulsory.
- Answer all incoming calls, connect them to the appropriate extension in an efficient, friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski standards.
- Write down messages accurately for our guests and deliver messages in a timely manner.
- Handle guests' requests for DND (Do Not Disturb) and confidential status.
- Handle personal wakeup call requests for guests according to the LQA standard and automatic wakeup call requests for group and crew guests.
- Answer all guest questions / requests in a friendly and caring manner, take appropriate actions or if needed, refer the matters to the relevant persons to handle. It may be providing information or assistance to make an outside call or handling a complaint, etc.
- In case of emergency, handles all communications for the hotel whilst serving as the communication center.
- Monitor TV channels in addition to outlets' and public area's music to ensure smooth and proper functioning.
- In case of emergency, handle all communications for the hotel whilst serving as the communication center.
- Keep abreast of telephone directory, new staff and leavers, emergency procedures, special promotions and general hotel product knowledge.
- Maintain the neatness of their working area at all time.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Please send your CV in English with the consent to process personal data as per D.Lgs. 196/2003. Kindly state which position you are applying for.
We will contact only those candidates whose CVs fit our requirements for the position.