Hotel Falisia, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Candidati subito utilizzando i riferimenti indicati.
Email per invio CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxury Hotel Manager
Hotel Falisia, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa in Portopiccolo Resort, is hiring an Hotel Manager.
As Hotel Manager you will lead the Hotel departments setting the highest standards to ensure guest expectations are exceeded. Making sure team members are constantly motivated and enthusiastic, ensuring a culture of continuous improvement within the associated hotel brand and the company values. Interacting daily with our luxury guests in order to verify personally the level of service provided.
Duties and responsibilities
• To oversee the day to day operations and management of the hotel, ensuring that the delivery of brand standards is alive and at all times consistent;
• Manage and provide effective guidance of the Front Office, Reservation and Housekeeping Department;
• Optimize all sales & revenue opportunities;
• Ensure that costs are controlled throughout the departments and results are analyzed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action.
• Translate strategic business plans, launches and special packages into considered and achievable actions.
• Communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and in writing.
• Able to intercept customer service and satisfaction scores translating into immediate improvements.
• Comply and exceed hotel and international chain Service Standards.
Skills & experience
• Strong operational experience within the context of 5* luxury hotels;
• Strong dynamic commercial focus in corporate, meetings & events and leisure business;
• Have a clear focus on guest services and international standards with a keen eye for detail;
• Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results;
• Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets;
• Reliable and resilient with the ability to work under pressure;
• Knowledge of the hotel property management systems (Operational System Opera);
• Mandatory fluency in Italian and English, German would be a plus;
• Knowledge of the Marriott Standards is a plus.
Location: Sistiana (TS).
please send your CV with the authorization to process personal data as per Regulation UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR.