Candidati subito utilizzando i riferimenti indicati.
Email per invio CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Per il Barceló Milan di Milano hotels 4 stelle di Catena Internazionale, si ricerca la seguente figura professionale:
JOB OFFER: FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
The Front Office Manager is responsible for all duties of the front desk operation which includes: staff training, inter-department communications, and staff scheduling. The Front Office Manager should possess strong communication skills and demonstrate leadership abilities. This position will respond quickly to guest requests and/or complaints in a friendly manner and ensure that appropriate action is taken to guarantee guest satisfaction.
• Responsible for short and long term planning and the management of the hotel’s Front Office operations
• Develop and recommend the budget, labor cost plans and objectives and manages within those approved plans
• Maintain guest room inventory
• Coach and counsel employees to reflect Barceló Service Standards and Procedures
• Perform all tasks of a Front Office Staff as needed to facilitate service
• Ensure all operations and cash handling are done per policies and procedures
• Maintain excellent communication with the housekeeping department
• Maintain information on prices, rates, specials, packages, programs, etc, while ensuring all staff are trained in all areas
• Analyze, investigate, and resolve guest complaints
• Create expectations, lead people, manage processes, and hold people accountable for the agreed upon activities and time tables
• Insures proper staffing levels for customer service goals
• Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds
• 4 years or more of progressive hotel Rooms Management experience
• Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
• The least 2 years progressive management experience within the Rooms Division of a hotel
• Hotel/Hospitality degree an asset
• Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
• Written and verbal communication skills in Italian, English and or French /Spanish
• Must be proficient in Opera, Microsoft Word and Excel
About the company:
Barceló Group was established in Palma de Majorca (Spain) more than 75 years ago and it is one of the Spain's leading tourist companies and one of the most important worldwide. Its hotel and travel divisions operate more than 185 hotels in 15 countries and 505 travel agencies in 23 countries. The group is owned by the Barceló family and has been run by three generations of family members.
Inviare i cv ai seguenti indirizzi e-mail: email@example.com e firstname.lastname@example.org specificando nell’oggetto il seguente riferimento: BM-FOM
Inviare cv con autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR.