San Clemente Palace
Candidati subito utilizzando i riferimenti indicati.
Email per invio CV: email@example.com
We are seeking to recruit a chef de rang for the outlets of our Hotel for the summer.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
Requirements for the position:
- at least two year experience in the position preferably in 5* hotels or gourmet restaurants;
- good English and Italian;
- Haccp certification is beneficial.
- A courteous, professional and efficient service is provided at all times;
- All duties and tasks are performed as per the tasks required at the outlet;
- Lead the service and act as a role model to the team.
- Be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel;
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items offered by the department assigned;
- Ensure a flawless service to the highest standards and as required by the department and the hotel;
- Have the knowledge and understanding to explain and perform upselling of all items offered by the department assigned as well as offering alternatives;
- Monitor operating supplies, equipment and reduce spoilage and wastage successfully;
- Ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times;
- Successfully perform opening and closing procedures established for the assigned outlet;
- Handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints and feedback to supervisors;
- Report guest complaints immediately to the supervisors and ensuring follow up is performed with the guest;
- Being knowledgeable to operate the existing POS system based on the trained responsibility level as assigned in the department;
- Understand and strictly adhere to the rules & regulations established in the hotel’s policy manual and the hotel’s policy on fire, hygiene, health & safety;
- Maintain a good rapport and work relation with staff in the assigned department and within the hotel;
- Attend and contribute to all staff meetings, departmental trainings and hotel initiated trainings scheduled;
- Undertake reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Department Head;
- Respond to any changes in the department as dictated by the hotel management;
- Assist in carrying out scheduled inventories of products and operating equipment;
- Projecting at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self-control.
- Fully understand the concept of the restaurant and being able to act as a guardian in terms of service provided, food and beverages served and the guidance of the team.
Please send your CV in English with the consent to process personal data as per D.Lgs. 196/2003. Please specify the position applied.
We will contact only those candidates whose working experience fits our requirements for the position.