The HR Search is looking for an HOTEL MANAGER for a Retreat Centre in Piedmont, lake's area - 6 months contract.
- Experience as Hotel / Retreat Manager or relevant role
- Fluent spoken Italian and English
- Understanding of all hotel / retreat centre management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Good in decision-making and problem-solving
- Multi-task and work well under pressure
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail
- Degree in Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant record of working in a hotel operational environment.
- Make assessment of current working model, staff and procedures.
- Supervise work at all levels (front office, kitchen, cleaning, maintenance and garden) and set clear objectives
- Plan schedules and responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budgets/expenses of operational costs
- Enforce strict quality control and compliance with health and safety standards
We offer a 6 months contract
Start date: beginning of July
Please send CV in English - English interviews