Candidati subito utilizzando i riferimenti indicati.
Email per invio CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ricerca la seguente figura:
Sales Manager (Rif. SM)
The Sales Manager is responsible for develop business through direct sales solicitation, secure new accounts, maintain existing accounts and execute tactical sales plans strategy to maximize the profitability of the hotel while maintaining guest satisfaction. Oversee client functions to ensure customer
satisfaction. Solicit business within different market segments and maintenance of accounts with existing contacts to maintain rapport and develop future business. Place the structure on a specific market segment such as also for the association and prepare a system of monthly communication addressed to the Director of Sales and Marketing and Cluster General Manager regarding the bid (tender) carried out and follow up. Establish client base of individuals, organizations, associations, social, and/or corporate businesses through direct outside and inside sales efforts to secure business for the hotel.
Create also its own customer database, draw up at the end of the day, if compatible with the activities and daily appointments and in any event no later than the end of the week, a report detailed and specific about the appointments made and collected as confirming the contact occurred. Look for bid (tender) due and prepare an account of the bid (tender) to be performed. Fix appointments with customers in relation to site to be made in the structure, working with the Department Reactive for the correct implementation of the same site. Assist and support the team, developing strong relationships to maintain and increase business.
Core work activities
• Identifies new or existing markets/accounts that meet property sales strategy;
• Develops a sales plan to generate business from identified markets/accounts;
• Determines the account's needs and marketing activities of each assigned market/account;
• Continuously communicates the benefits of the hotel to the customer;
• Prospects new business through phone solicitation, outside sales calls, customer visits to the hotel,
trade shows, sales blitzes, direct mail, newspaper/journal research and other customer interaction
• Develops marketing intelligence: new product ideas, competition activities, new customer trends
• Spends majority of time in face-to-face customer interaction outside of the hotel;
• Conduct site inspections for key clients;
• Conduct sales calls to existing and prospective corporate accounts.
· 5 years experience in the same role in the hotel business, preferably with international brands,
which have particularly gained a good knowledge of the segments Corporate and Mice of the local
and national level;
· Strong customer service skills – ability to build rapport, develop relationships and personalise;
· Solid administrative background;
. Ability to build rapport, develop relationships and personalise;
. Highly motivated with the ability to develop others into effective employees;
. Ability to organise, prioritise and execute tasks with immaculate attention to detail;
· Proficient in Microsoft Office computer packages;
. Knowledge of Italian and English language;
· Knowledge of Hotel operating systems Opera.
Si prega di inviare il proprio cv, corredato di foto e autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ai sensi del D. Lgs. 196/2003, citando nell’oggetto la posizioneper cui ci si candida.
Vi informiamo che i Vs. dati personali forniti volontariamente mediante il Vs. curriculum vitae, saranno da noi trattati con modalità manuali ed elettroniche al solo fine di valutare una Vs. possibile candidatura all’interno nei nostri hotel nel rispetto dei principi di sicurezza e riservatezza sanciti dal D. Lgs. 196/2003. Titolare del trattamento è la società RG HOTELS S.p.a. con sede legale in Via Giorgio Washington 66 - Cap 20146 Milano. Ai sensi dell’art. 29 del D. Lgs. 196/2003 il Responsabile del trattamento è il Resident Manager del Milan Marriott Hotel con sede in Via G. Washington, 66 – 20146 Milano, Fax: (+39) 02 48524167, email: email@example.com. I Vs.
dati personali saranno conservati per un tempo massimo di un anno superato il quale saranno distrutti o ci riserveremo di richiedervi un curriculum aggiornato. Rimane Vs. libera prerogativa esercitare i diritti contemplati dall’art. 7 del D. Lgs. 196/2003 contattandoci ai riferimenti sopra indicati.