Belmond Hotel Splendido & Splendido Mare
Candidati subito utilizzando i riferimenti indicati.
Email per invio CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate will be responsible for the technical supervision of all hotel’s maintenance. He/she will ensure project completion in an efficient manner overseeing each phase of the installation, equipment maintenance or product development so that the team meets company specifications and complies with regulations. He will supervise Belmond Hotel Splendido and Splendido Mare, the staff house and the ice-cream shop.
Reports to General Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Perform quality control checks, ensuring the safety and effectiveness or reliability of the systems;
• Supervise the installation of the equipment;
• Guide and coordinate the maintenance’s team;
• Oversee preparation of reports, such as statistical and data analysis reports, for all engineering processes;
• Ensure the respect of the Belmond procedures and safety policies.
• Effective communication: he/she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. He/she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• Emotional intelligence: he/she shows the ability to control and express ones emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships. He/she adjusts his/her style to the needs of the audience.
• Collaboration: he/she is able to successfully work together united within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. He/she is willing to continuously develop him/ herself.
• Drive results: he/she demonstrates a sense of urgency and take ownership of one’s tasks and responsibilities.
• Adaptability: he/she accepts change and participates in new programs and processes. He/she deals with multiple tasks and alters behavior / priorities as changes occur and remains calm in pressurized situations.
• At least 3 years of experience in the same role;
• Bachelor's degree in an engineering;
• Fluency in English and Italian;
• Excellent problem solving skills as well as keen analytical abilities;
• Motivation and ability to work in a fast and multitasking environment;
• Strong PC computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite;
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Permanent Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Economical treatment adequate to the professional experience
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster
Location: Portofino, (GE)