Candidati subito utilizzando i riferimenti indicati.
Email per invio CV: email@example.com
Luxury Hotel Manager
Our company is a Group managing a 5* Hotel part of an international luxury chain, close to Venice area.
As Hotel Manager you will lead the Hotel departments setting the highest standards to ensure guest expectations are exceeded. Making sure team members are constantly motivated and enthusiastic, ensuring a culture of continuous improvement within the associated hotel brand and the company values. Interacting daily with our luxury guests in order to verify personally the level of service provided.
Duties and responsibilities
• To oversee the day to day operations and management of the hotel, ensuring that the delivery of brand standards is alive and at all times consistent;
• Optimize all sales & revenue opportunities;
• Deputize in the absence of the General Manager;
• Provide effective leadership to the team to ensure targets are met and exceeded while offering support and guidance to all reporting staff as and when required;
• Ensure that costs are controlled throughout the departments and results are analyzed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action;
• Translate strategic business plans, launches and special packages into considered and achievable actions;
• Communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and in writing;
• Able to intercept customer service and satisfaction scores translating into immediate improvements;
• Comply and exceed hotel and international chain Service Standards.
Skills & experience
• Strong operational experience, both in Rooms and Breakfast within 5* luxury hotels;
• Strong dynamic commercial focus in corporate, meetings & events and leisure;
• Be a driven, motivated and inspirational leader with an engaging personality because the interactions with our luxury guests must be paramount;
• Have a clear focus on guest services and international standards with a keen eye for detail;
• Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results;
• Be passionate about the operation with a hands-on attitude;
• Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets;
• Accountable and resilient with the ability to work under pressure;
• Knowledge of the hotel property management systems;
• Mandatory fluency in Italian and English, German would be a plus.
Please send your CV with the consent to process personal data as per UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR to: firstname.lastname@example.org