Belmond Hotel Caruso
Candidati subito utilizzando i riferimenti indicati.
Email per invio CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate loves his job and continuously looks for self development. He / she is willing to achieve individual and team goals through teamwork and passion. He / she collaborates with the pastry team to delight the Guests with their creations made with locally sourced ingredients and culinary imagination.
Reports to the Pastry Chef.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Collaborate with his/her team for the pastry production of restaurant, bar, banqueting and room service achieving and maintaining the brand standards and exceeding Guest’s expectations.;
• Compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Communication skills: he / she is able to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues and superiors. He / she is open to listening to and understanding the other person's point of view.
• Collaboration: he/she is a team player and acts as a role model.
• Adaptability: he / she is able to effectively adjust to major changes in work tasks or work environment. Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Strong professional ethic: he / she cares how things are done.
Knowledge and skills required:
• Previous experience in restaurant or hotel of the same level;
• Knowledge of pastry techniques and products with suitable experience of working with the finest ingredients;
• Knowledge and ability to produce traditional desserts and pastries belonging to the Italian tradition;
• Excellent knowledge of Italian.
•Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
•Food & Lodging for non residents;
•Learning & development activities;
•Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster.