Belmond Hotel Caruso
Candidati subito utilizzando i riferimenti indicati.
Email per invio CV: email@example.com
The ideal candidate loves his job and continuously looks for self development. He / she is willing to achieve individual and team goals through teamwork and passion. He / she works together with the Executive Chef to delight the guests with their creations made with locally sourced ingredients and culinary imagination.
Reports to the Executive Chef.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Provide a “Hands On” approach to training, planning, assigning and delegating work;
• Encourage elevated performance, leads by example, and disciplines employees for the purpose of improving the Pastry Department standards of excellence;
• Collaborate with the Executive Chef for the pastry production of restaurant, bar, banqueting and room service achieving and maintaining the brand standards and exceeding Guests’ expectations;
• Guarantee continuous monitoring of quality with attention to details;
• Compliance with health and safety regulations;
• Knowledge and ability to produce traditional desserts and pastries belonging to the Italian tradition.
Competencies & experience required
Communication skills: he / she is able to communicate clearly and effectively with staff, colleagues, superiors and suppliers. He / she is open to listening to and understanding the other person's point of view, giving and obtaining constructive feedback. Assertiveness is key.
Collaboration: he / she is able to create a good climate within the team and to foster motivation and positivity. He /she shares successes and credit with the team. He / she is a team player and acts as a role model.
Drive results: he / she is able to give smart objectives to the brigade and to pursue personal, team and company goals focusing on Belmond’s standards, policies and professional ethic.
Adaptability: he / she is able to effectively adjust to major changes in work tasks or work environment and willing to lead his/her team to welcome and promote change. He / she has the ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
Creativity: he / she is able to look beyond and to formulate new ideas. He / she has a global perspective and embraces diversity. His/her passion and curiosity drive to self and team development.
Strong professional ethic: he / she maintains his/her promises and cares how things are done.
• Previous experience as team leader in a pastry brigade in prestigious working environments;
• Broad knowledge of pastry techniques and products with suitable experience of working with the finest ingredients;
• English and Italian intermediate;
• Computer literate.
• Fixed labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Economical treatment adequate to the professional experience
• Food & lodging for non residents
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster