Sikelia Luxury Retreat
Candidati subito utilizzando i riferimenti indicati.
Email per invio CV: email@example.com
Sikelia Luxury Retreat, boutique 5 star luxury resort in Pantelleria, Sicily (www.sikeliapantelleria.com) is looking for the positions below for the 2018 summer season.
Maitre – Reference code: MS2018
• Professional knowledge of Italian cuisine and Italian & International wines;
• Exceptional customer service skills;
• Professional experience within the same role in luxury hotel or restaurant;
• Languages: Fluent English and Italian, third language preferred;
• Work Permit required. Documented evidence will be requested as part of the recruitment process.
• Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Food & Lodging for non residents.
• Responsible for Restaurant/Bar/Room Service/Banqueting/events/wine orders;
• Inventory and requisitions: assist in monitoring stock levels and ordering replacement deliveries. Avoid any waste and capability to control beverage margins;
• Cooperate with Hotel Manager for staff development and to develop special wine & food events.
• Anticipate guest needs and handle guest complaints, providing an excellent and personalized experience according to our service standards;
• Maintain a professional relationship with guests and colleagues;
• Continuous professional development of self and others;
• Be able to advise best selling prices and keen to regularly review them according to top managment instructions;
• Compliance with health and safety regulations.
• He / she has the ability to work under pressure and to adjust to flexible working hours;
• He / she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Sikelia Philosophy;
• He / she uses and interprets non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding;
• He / she regularly solicits input from the team, peers and external resources;
• He / she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions;
• He / she takes on challenges in a confident manner and uses emotional skills to identify problems and resolve them;
• He / she seeks feedback about own performance to enhance self-awareness;
• He / she coaches the team to improve how their behaviours impacts others;
• He / she is a role model for teamwork, and proactively goes out of his / her way to help others. Shares successes and credits with the team;
• He / she is willing to maintain and create a strong team to optimize the cooperation;
• He / she adjusts approach and leadership style to suit cultural differences.
Due to the various outdoor activities the resort offers to its guests, the working place may vary from the Resort itself still remaining within the perimeter of the island.
Please send your cv with the consent to process personal data as per D.Lgs. 196/2003 to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that each position has a reference code which MUST be inserted in the subject of the email containing the candidates’ CV. CVs without the correct reference code in the subject of the email will NOT be considered valid.