Barceló Hotel Group
Candidati subito utilizzando i riferimenti indicati.
Email per invio CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated CORPORATE SALES MGR., to join the Sales Department within BARCELO ROMA. Having worked in a similar role for a minimum of 3 years, you will be a strong team player, proactive, adaptable and possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Reporting to the DIRECTOR OF SALES, you will have relationships with key partners in the BUSINESS TRAVEL & MICE market both direct and via consortia or agencies, and have the ability to drive and build new business as well as account manage a portfolio of existing accounts. You will be a self-starter responsible for implementing sales initiatives and strategies in the highly competitive CORPORATE & BUSINESS market, with sales experience also in the m.i.c.e. segment, and you will also be able to conduct market research and analysis to facilitate focused sales activity. You will be competitive by nature and will work consistently hard to build business.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• To be responsible for ensuring the highest percentage of lead conversion for CORPORATE segment;
• Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the Accounts being handled, their potential, our market share within their total potential, RFP related information, RFP decision making process (where applicable);
• To sell the function space and Hotel facilities to maximize revenue;
• Make recommendations on necessary sales plans or strategy revision to increase production from own accounts;
• Monitor and feedback on competitors’ activities in the market and respond to them appropriately;
• Be fully up to date with actual / forecast / budgeted volumes, revenues and occupancies of space and rooms inventory;
• Continuously research and prospect for attractive new business in order to meet growth targets;
• Be responsible for 100% account penetration by establishing close relationships at all levels;
• Identify sales opportunities and close high value sales;
• Maintain and grow positive customer and partner relationships;
• Set and meet customer expectations and facilitate objection handling.
To apply for this position you must:
• Be fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking);
• Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
• Have demonstrable ability to work under pressure and meet targets in a fast paced, high volume environment.
Inviare i cv (con autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003) ai seguenti indirizzi e-mail: specificando nell’oggetto della mail il seguente riferimento: CORPORATE SALES MGR: email@example.com