Belmond Hotel Cipriani
Candidati subito utilizzando i riferimenti indicati.
Email per invio CV: email@example.com
The ideal candidate provides friendly, attentive, and timely service to create an exceptional experience for our Guests. His/ her primary objective is to show our Guests such a marvellous time that they will want to return again. He / she is willing to achieve individual and team goals through teamwork and passion.
Reports to Head Barman.
• Responsible for the drinks production and service of main bar, beach and pool restaurant achieving and maintaining the brand standards and exceeding Guests expectations;
• Maintain professional relationships with guests and colleagues;
• Compliance with health and safety regulations.
Effective communication: He / she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. He / she uses and interprets non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding.
Emotional intelligence: He / she shows the ability to be aware of, control and express ones emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships. He / she demonstrates sensitivity to the needs and emotions of others and adjust ones style to the needs of the audience.
Collaboration: He / she exhibits the ability to successfully work together united within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. He / she is willing to continuously develop him/ herself.
Drive results: He / she demonstrates pride in delivering exceptional and consistent high levels of service to internal and external customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations. He / she demonstrates a sense of urgency and take ownership of one’s tasks and responsibilities.
Adaptability: He / she accepts change and participate in new programs and processes. Is willing to learn new skills and keep up to date with developments in the department. He / she deals with multiple tasks and alters behaviour / priorities as changes occur and remains calm in pressurised situations.
Global perspective: He / she is curious and respectful of all cultures and looks to learn from them. He / she treats each other with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position, level or background.
• Fluent in English and Italian. Third language preferred;
• Previous experience in the same position;
• Good product knowledge;
• Excellent communication skills, both whit Guests and co-workers/ colleagues;
• A.I.B.E.S. membership preferred.
• Seasonal labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Food allowance & lodging for non residents;
• Learning & development activities;
• Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster.