Meininger Hotel Rome
Candidati subito utilizzando i riferimenti indicati.
Email per invio CV: jobs@Meininger-hotels.com
Fax: 0049 (0)30 66636225
Meininger is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the Meininger Hotels feel like a real home.
The first Meininger Hotel in Rome will open in spring 2018. Located directly at Termini station. The historic building will comprise 118 rooms in the modern MEININGER standard. The public space will be equipped with a guest kitchen, kids corner, 24-hour reception, bar, restaurant and a game zone. Are you ready for your Meininger Adventure? Come and join us – we are hiring!
Night Audit (f/m)
Meininger Hotel Rome
Full time / Part time, asap
• You act as a great host and create a memorable stay for our guests;
• You are in charge of welcome and good-bye process from A to Z, managing check-ins and check-outs to create best experience for our guests and optimize hotel occupancy;
• You respond to our guests’ personal and phone enquiries and provide advice regarding local attractions, activities and additional services;
• You take care of operational and administrative tasks: invoicing, hour registration, online reputation management, quality checks etc.;
• You work in a team and are ready to take on occasional tasks in the F&B area (breakfast, dinner, bar);
• You enjoy diverse working environment and are flexible to work weekdays, weekends and night shifts;
• You check if the floors and the lobby are quiet during the night hours.
• You possess initial experience and are passionate about hospitality;
• You possess an outgoing personality and enjoy working in a bustling dynamic environment, performing a variety of tasks;
• You are a people person, you like helping others and creating unforgettable experience for our guests;
• You are a team player, ready to help your colleagues and tackle challenges together;
• You have good knowledge of a front office system (e.g. ASSD, Fidelio, SIHOT);
• You are fluent in English and Italian, any other language is an advantage.
What Meininger offers:
There are many good reasons to join our Meininger Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
• Fixed monthly salary and benefits;
• Enjoy an extra day off per year that you work with us (with a maximum of 5) on top of the standard vacation days per year;
• Free nights and discount for friends & family at Meininger hotels;
• Growth and development opportunities as part of international expanding organization!
Let us know why you are the right candidate for the position. Please send us your CV, references and motivation letter indicating your salary expectations and your availability. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contatto: Chiara Cingolani (Operations Manager).
Inviare cv con autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 via email a: jobs@Meininger-hotels.com o via fax al numero: 0049 (0)30 66636225