Candidati subito utilizzando i riferimenti indicati.
Email per invio CV: email@example.com
We are looking for 2 resources who will be appointed HR Manager in two of our hotels, one in the South and the other in the North of Italy after an induction period in our Regional HR Division in Florence. HR Manager will be responsible of handling staff recruitment, employee relations, performance and reward management in alignment with Regional HR team. The purpose of HR Manager in alignment with Regional HR team will be to maximize the productivity of the hotel optimizing the effectiveness of its employees and interpret the role as a moral compass.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
• As a member or the HR team he/she will contribute to advise and support the cultural and people aspect of organizational change, structures, people processes and business improvement initiatives within the area, in order to improve business efficiency and people management, allowing for flexibility and planned growth;
• Encourage a “positive welfare” environment for all employees;
• Mentor, train and coach team members according to Belmond service standard and procedures and Belmond Code of Conduct;
• Engage and partner with Line Manager to identify and support L&D needs and contribute to improvement, dealing proactively with all enquires in alignment with Area HR Director and General Manager;
• Provide administrative support and data analysis to the Area HR team as required;
• Assist the Area HR Director in the design and implementation of HR policies and procedures;
• Embed a performance management culture within the business area as a mean of driving business improvement by ensuring clear objectives, feedback and improvement of capabilities/competences through behaviours aligned with corporate values;
• Provide advice on personal development plans and contribute to introduce systems that identify employees with high potential, develop career paths for succession planning and self-development;
• He/she should be available to travel very frequently within the cluster.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent;
• Previous experience in Human Resources is preferred;
• Previous experience within the hospitality field is preferred;
• Previous working experience in a unionized company is preferred;
• Strong ethics;
• Positive, flexible and creative with outstanding presentation and public speaking skills;
• Self-motivated with high-performance standards and strong emphasis on goals, deadlines and quality of work;
• Able to multi-task and work well in a team environment;
• Strong computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint;
• Must be fluent in Italian and English, both written and verbal.
• Salary based on experience and comprehensive of benefits
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster
PLACE OF WORK: one HR Manager in Venice, the other in Taormina
*Please you must be eligible to work in EU.