Hotel Savoy - Rocco Forte Hotels
Effettua il log-in per visualizzare i riferimenti
Effettua il login per visualizzare i riferimenti dell'azienda.
Non sei ancora iscritto a jobintourism.it?
Iscriviti gratis e visualizza i riferimenti per inviare il tuo curriculum e candidarti alla posizione aperta
The Savoy Hotel in Florence, Tuscany is currently recruiting an experienced FRONT OFFICE MANAGER with extensive knowledge of 5 star deluxe hospitality environment and with a proven track record of successful operations in Italy and abroad.
He/she will be managing the reception and concierge teams to ensure the achievement of the established quality and guest service standards as well as departmental revenue and profit goals in accordance with the company objectives, while ensuring the highest customer experience for the guests.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Organise and ensure efficient management of the Front Desk and Concierge Agents, Valet and Doorman services and any other departmental procedure, from arrival to departure.
• Ensure that all Rocco Forte Hotels service standards, policies and procedures are properly understood, implemented and monitored by the Front Office team.
• Actively contribute in achieving high sales turnover, maximizing room revenue and occupancy, monitoring closed-out dates, room inventory and effectively controlling rates and availability.
• Constantly promote upselling of the Hotel rooms and outlets within the team, in a positive manner to anticipate guests’ expectations.
• Supervise check-in and check-out procedures, rooming, phone and e-mail handling, providing direction to the whole Front Office team members and acting as a mentor for the team and a point of reference for the guests.
• Ensure that all open accounts are properly justified and monitored on a daily basis. Ensure that all the financial procedures are carried out as per Rocco Forte SOPs.
• Ensure daily and monthly reports are accurately issued and distributed to the departments. Ensure all the legal registration requirements are satisfied.
• Supervise that guests’ history on services and preferences are correctly collected, distributed as pertinent, and filed on the PMS. Check that all guests’ email addresses and opt-in are obtained at check in time, according to the Hotel objectives.
• Organise the team schedule, maintaining adherence to wage control. Organise the team annual holiday plan, in line with budget and occupancy forecasted.
• Control and analyze departmental costs to ensure spending is within budget.
• Engage positive communication and relationships with guests, management and colleagues of all departments, cooperating and coordinating teamwork as necessary.
• Maintain close and efficient communication with maintenance team with regards to any maintenance needed in the Room Division departments, in order to ensure that they are constantly kept at an excellent condition.
• Actively propose projects and ideas in order to constantly improve operational procedures and maintain high performance of the team.
EXPERIENCE, SKILlS AND KNOWLEDGE
Proven experience in managing the Front Office team through motivation, coaching and development. Computer literate and excellent knowledge of Protel PMS.
Self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility and high ethics standards. Able to communicate efficiently with all Team Member levels and the most demanding guests. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Italian, English and a third language are a must.
Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management or related field preferred.
Please send us your CV mentioning the position desired and the authorisation to treat your personal information for the selection process (Art. 7 del D.Lgs. 196/03)
Because of the high number of applications we will be able to contact only candidates whose profile is in line with ongoing research.
To find out more about the Savoy Hotel visit www.roccofortehotels.com
Candidati immediatamente all'inserzione di lavoro
Effettua il login a jobintourism.it per visualizzare i riferimenti di tutte le inserzioni.
Non sei ancora iscritto a jobintourism.it?
Iscriviti gratis e visualizza i riferimenti per inviare il tuo curriculum e candidarti alla posizione aperta.