Candidati subito utilizzando i riferimenti indicati.
Email per invio CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
With a specific target on hotel room revenues, the Leisure Sales Manager is responsible to work with the Director of Sales on developing the cluster hotels strategy. Actively up sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity. Achieves personal and team related revenue goals. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely way for proper service delivery.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Approach personal sales activities from a strategic perspective, understanding the relative importance and priority of the current account base, and directing personal sales efforts accordingly;
• Maintain and distribute accurate monthly reports on business activities & results, and associated action planning as set by the DOS;
• Actively participate in client familiarization trips, site inspections, sales trips and road shows as required to meet the sales targets of the cluster hotels;
• Build successful relationships that generate sales opportunities;
• Extensively travel within the assigned European markets;
• Analyze and evaluate effective market trends to identify new business opportunities and re-direct business from competitors;
• Assist with the development and implementation of strategic focused promotions, initiatives, campaigns and packages.
• Previous Sales Manager experience in luxury hotels in the International market and ability to demonstrate strong client relationships in the FIT/leisure European market (UK, Germany, France, Scandinavia, Italy, etc.);
• Direct sales experience is essential, including skills in dealing with travel trade decision makers;
• Be able to show strong knowledge of constructing and executing sales & client action plans;
• Fluent in Italian and English (verbal & written). A third language as French and German will be a plus;
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities;
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and Oracle Sales Cloud and/or relevant computer applications required;
• Highly responsible, organized & reliable.
• Contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Learning & development activities
Location of work: Milan (Italy), Regional Sales & Marketing Office of Belmond Italy & Mallorca