San Clemente Palace
Candidati subito utilizzando i riferimenti indicati.
Email per invio CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking to recruit a Night Auditor for our Hotel starting from March 2018.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
Requirements for the position:
- at least 2 year experience as Night Auditor or Front Desk Agent;
- previous working experience in 5* international hotels;
- excellent Italian and English - any other language known is beneficial;
- Opera PMS knowledge is beneficial.
- Process guest registrations, including the computation and collection of payment.
- Perform nightly balancing of all services to ensure proper posting to property management system. Perform nightly backup of server.
- Maintain room status inventory.
- Communicate all pertinent shift information to Night Manager/Front Office Manager and other desk staff.
- Send and receive telephone calls and facsimiles; sort incoming mail and messages.
- Maintain knowledge of key competitors’ products.
- Ensure effective communication and working relationship with the operations team and other departments for success and to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Ensure paperwork to guests and other divisions is processed in a timely manner.
- Process all financial transactions, including the verification and processing of credit card, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Deliver any financial reports as required.
- Ensure timely compilation of Front Office reports.
- Generate, print and distribute daily and weekly reports.
- Complete and verify all audit paperwork and shift reports.
- Provide guest assistance whilst ensuring compliance with all front office policies, procedures, standards and satisfaction of guests’ needs.
- Participate in training programs as required.
Please send your CV in English with the consent to process personal data as per D.Lgs. 196/2003.
We will contact only those candidates whose CVs fit our requirements for the position.