TROVALAVORO MELIÁ HOTELS INTERNATIONAL
STRUTTURA: Melia Hotels International
LOCATION: MILANO (Mi) Lombardia
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 28-11-2017
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meliá Hotels International is looking for our Hotels in Milan an Executive Housekeeper
- supervise housekeeping operations, such as cleaning and maintenance while ensuring compliance with all housekeeping policies, procedures, standards and satisfaction of guests' needs;
- Inspect all areas and take corrective measures in order to meet Melià standards in terms of cleanliness, maintenance and supply;
- develop, implement and continually review the policies, procedures, practices and standards;
- schedule walk-through and follow up with all outside contractors to ensure that all guest rooms and public areas are clean and well maintained in a timely and efficient manner;
- supervise linen inventory and guest supplies necessary to meet quality standards and hotels business needs;
- prepare the annual budget and manning guide;
This position reports to the General Manager
Requirements for the position:
- 3 to 5 years experience in a housekeeping senior management position, preferably in a 5* international hotel;
- Excellent Italian and English;
- Through knowledge of materials, supplies and equipment used in the housekeeping and laundry department
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office - knowledge of Opera Pms is beneficial;
- Ability to work under pressure.
According to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we inform you that your personal data voluntarily provided through your resume will be handled by Sol Meliá Italia Srl, the holder of the treatment, in manual and electronic mode only for the purpose of evaluating your possible application within our hotels in accordance with the principles of security and confidentiality enshrined in D.Lgs. 196/2003.
Manager of the Hotel Meliá Milano is the Human Resources Manager.
You remain free to exercise the rights covered by the Privacy Code (Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003) by writing to the following references: Hotel Meliá Milano – Human Resource - Via Masaccio 19, 20149 Milan.
We will contact only those candidates whose CVs fit our requirements for the position.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE