TROVALAVORO SAN CLEMENTE PALACE
Guest Relations Agent
STRUTTURA: San Clemente Palace
LOCATION: VENEZIA (VE) - Veneto
CATEGORIA: Front Office
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 29-05-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for a passionate Guest Relations Agent to join our Front Desk Team starting as soon as possible.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The incumbent in this position is responsible for supervising und leading all areas of the Guest Relations under the management of the Quality and Guest Experience Manager and taking into due account the established standards.
The job of Guest Relations Agent is executed satisfactorily when:
- Hotel and Outlets are promoted;
- Guest complaints are minimized and if occur followed up efficiently and reported to Quality and Guest Experience Manager and Operations team;
- in case of operational need, the Guest Relations Agent helps with reception duties.
Requirements for the position:
- compulsory experience in the position or as Front Office Agent/Supervisor in 5*/5*L Hotels;
- excellent English, second language (German or Russian) beneficial;
- willing to work on shift with flexibility;
- knowledge of Opera PMS is a plus.
- Carry out all administrative duties in co-operation with Quality and Guest Experience Manager;
- Daily checks on the VIP lists and ordering of corresponding activities;
- Monitor and check the costs of VIP treatments;
- Be responsible for VIP Policy and ensure it is implemented fully;
- Liaise with all departments, check all guest requirements and ensure that these are executed on day of arrival;
- Pre check all guest requirements three days prior to arrival and again the day before;
- Pre check all VIP arrival rooms and ensure that all rooms are clean and ready upon check in;
- Greet arrivals and escort all Guests to the rooms or suites;
- Ensure that all guest comments and complaints are attended to and that all complaint reporting is carried out and recorded;
- Be fully conversant with all hotel activities and promotions;
- Attend to daily guest requirements and enquires and help guide them with all necessary arrangements;
- Prepare all VIP amenities forms and distribute accordingly;
- Update guest profiles and check the existing one;
- Ensure good co operation and regular exchange of information with all departments, such as the Front Office Manager;
- Joint responsibilities for maintaining standards, revise these regularly and guarantee that these are upheld by targeted training;
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Please send your CV in English with the consent to process personal data as per D.Lgs. 196/2003. Please state which position you are applying for.
We will contact within 15 days only those candidates whose CVs fit our requirements for the position.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE