TROVALAVORO SAN CLEMENTE PALACE
Revenue Manager/Director of Revenue Management
STRUTTURA: San Clemente Palace
LOCATION: VENEZIA (VE) - Veneto
CATEGORIA: Sales e Marketing
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 14-05-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: email@example.com
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Revenue Manager/Director of Revenue Management starting from June 2018.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The Revenue Manager/Director of Revenue Management is responsible for maximizing overall revenue through development and implementation of effective inventory and pricing strategies based on demand and competitor analysis in order to gain market share.
Requirements for the position:
- previous multi-year experience in Revenue Management, preferably in 5* international hotels;
- excellent oral and written English and Italian, any other language is beneficial;
- knowledge of Opera PMS is imperative;
- a proven track record of increasing revenue streams or strengthening the performance of a property or several properties;
- Experience with Revenue Management reports and market performance reports;
- Ability to analyse data, make meaningful conclusions and base sound decisions and strategies on these;
- Knowledge of industry-specific terminology such as ADR, RevPAR, on-the-books, etc.;
- Ability to adapt to a frequently changing market environment. Be proactive and able to “think outside of the box”.
- for non EU residents, a residence permit for Italy is obligatory.
- Drive market share and revenue performance through proper pricing and mix management using competitive reports;
- Closely monitor competitive pricing and understand the impact of pricing decisions on property performance;
- Develop overall pricing strategy to include all market segments and distribution channels;
- Provide guidance on corporate transient, group & wholesale pricing;
- Ensure effective pricing strategies to reflect asset strength relative to the competition;
- Ensure compliance to the Best Rate Guarantee;
- Effectively manage and be in control of all inventory (transient, group, wholesale allotments and other) and pricing strategy in all distribution channels including branded web, 3rd party sites and the GDS;
- Responsible for effective implementation and compliance with Kempinski Revenue Management Standards;
- Maintain accuracy and timely entry of all relevant data in systems;
- Review and analyze data on an ongoing basis;
- Pro-actively identify need periods and prepare a need period plan, in cooperation with hotel Sales & Marketing, & Corporate/Regional resources;
- Ensure all distribution channels are returning appropriate availability and pricing for the following 365 days;
- Ensure that the department number 2 is fully able to complete the forecast, run a Revenue meeting, manage all daily tasks, and can manage all aspects of reservations (cut off dates, rooming lists, guest complaints);
- Complete understanding and effective execution of current and new Revenue Management tools;
- Compliance to Kempinski standards for Rate Plans, Rate Categories, Market Segments, Profiles and all other PMS related Revenue Management functionalities;
- Clearly communicate to hotel team the strategic vision and objectives on how to drive revenue and improve performance;
- Ensure hotel team members understand the concept of Revenue Management and their role;
- Share best practices and key learnings with peers and management;
- Identify and communicate to either Regional or Corporate Revenue Management team in addition to appropriate technical support: Bugs/enhancements affecting Revenue Management from all RM tools, including PMS, IDeaS, Channel Reports, and branded websites;
- Lead the property’s weekly Revenue Management meeting and contribute to the Daily Operations Meeting;
- Provide Executive Committee with regular Revenue Management updates;
- Hold a strong leadership role in the Monthly Forecasting Meetings;
- Produce accurate forecast on weekly and monthly basis;
- Produce all relevant components pertaining to Revenue Management Budget;
- Acknowledge receipt of any email request within a maximum of 48hours.
Please send your CV in English with the consent to process personal data as per D.Lgs. 196/2003. Please state which position you are applying for.
We will contact - within 15 days - only those candidates whose CVs fit our requirements for the position.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE