TROVALAVORO SAN CLEMENTE PALACE
F&B Director or F&B Manager
STRUTTURA: San Clemente Palace
LOCATION: VENEZIA (VE) - Veneto
CATEGORIA: Ristorazione / Sala
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 20-04-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking to recruit an experienced F&B Manager or F&B Director starting as soon as possible.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The Director of F&B/ F&B Manager is responsible for supporting Kempinski’s vision of becoming the undisputed leader in the hospitality industry, making our food & beverage offer a key differentiating factor for the Kempinski brand. She/He has to drive the top line of the Food & Beverage Department in our Hotel while ensuring sustainable and profitable operations.
Requirements for the position:
- previous multi-year experience in the position preferably in 5* international hotels;
- excellent oral and written English and Italian, any other language is beneficial;
- knowledge of Micros is a plus;
- for non EU residents, a residence permit for Italy is obligatory.
- Be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel;
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage products and services;
- Prepare/consolidate the yearly budget for the department in cooperation with the Finance Department;
- Prepare the monthly income statement for each outlet and the department as a whole, hold the monthly performance meeting with the Outlet Management;
- Conduct daily operations briefings with the Executive Chef;
- Source the best available products, constantly aim to improve quality, communicate about the products both internally and externally;
- Establish good partnerships with suppliers and involve them in activities that will strengthen working relationships;
- Monitor and constantly improve quality and guest satisfaction with the given tools;
- handle guest complaints in a prompt and courteous manner;
- Conduct the competitor analysis through on-site inspections to assess the local food & beverage offering including both hotel outlets and stand-alone restaurants;
- Develop departmental trainers, assign training responsibilities and meet with the trainers on a monthly basis;
- Assume Executive duties as assigned by the General Manager in accordance with the hotel’s duty manager roster;
- Implement corporate policies, procedures, guidelines, traditions and initiatives;
- Attend all corporate conference calls and the relevant regional and global Food & Beverage events.
Please send your CV in English with the consent to process personal data as per D.Lgs. 196/2003. Please state which position you are applying for.
We will contact - within 15 days - only those candidates whose CVs fit our requirements for the position.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE