TROVALAVORO SAN CLEMENTE PALACE
Front Desk Shift Leader
STRUTTURA: San Clemente Palace
LOCATION: VENEZIA (VE) - Veneto
CATEGORIA: Front Office
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 18-04-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking to recruit a Front Desk Shift Leader for our Hotel starting as soon as possible.
This is a seasonal position for the time frame April-November 2018.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The Front Desk Shift Leader is responsible for supervising the operations at the reception ensuring that the highest professional services are given to all guests in accordance with the Kempinski and Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) service standards.
Requirements for the position:
- previous experience in the position preferably in 5* international hotels;
- excellent oral and written English and Italian, any other language is beneficial, in particular German and Russian;
- willing to work on shift and on weekends and public holidays;
- knowledge of Opera Pms is a plus.
- Plan and supervise the day to day operations of the Reception section which are related to the arrival and departure of guests, including the room sales, the room assignments of VIPs, Groups and Crews and room registrations.
- Coordinates and monitors the work of direct subordinates and verifies that all receptionists are well groomed in order to ensure clients’ satisfaction and adherence to service standards.
- Carry out training for new employees and on the job training.
- Motivates staff to bring about excellent performance.
- Handles guest requests and complaints in a polite and efficient manner, gives further instructions to the relevant staff if needed to ensure customer satisfaction and maintains a record of all complaints received from all guests. Follow up when necessary.
- Liaise and coordinate with various departments to ensure all information on guests are accurate such as rate, room type, billing, guest requests and oversee that guests’ specific requirements are addressed in an efficient manner.
- Keep abreast on hotel products and services as well as on tourist and business traveling information that may be of any interest to our guests.
- Constant training of subordinates.
- Supervise all cashier work of subordinates.
- Update all on loyalty programme.
- At the end of shift, do handover reporting guest complaints, unusual situations and incidents that need follow up, to ensure efficiency in the operation.
- Accomplish a set of administrative duties such as briefing, producing, reviewing and writing reports and other specific duties related to the job function.
Please send your CV in English with the consent to process personal data as per D.Lgs. 196/2003.
We will contact - within 10 days - only those candidates whose CVs fit our requirements for the position.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE