TROVALAVORO SAN CLEMENTE PALACE
Groups & Events Executive
STRUTTURA: San Clemente Palace
LOCATION: VENEZIA (VE) - Veneto
CATEGORIA: Eventi / Congressi
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 09-01-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking to recruit a Groups & Events Executive for our Hotel starting from January 2018.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The G&E Executive is responsible for maintaining key attention on selling to meet personal and team revenue goals through warm and friendly client contacts, creative sales processes and effective “sales closings” techniques and planning in order to meet the event wishes and expectations of event planners.
Requirements for the position:
- 2/3 year experience in the same or similar position, preferably in luxury international hotels;
- English: excellent oral and written skills;
- knowledge of Opera is beneficial;
- excellent organisational and coordination skills;
- basic knowledge of F&B and other operational departments;
- good teamplayer;
- proactive in new promotions, packages and processes;
- excellent communication skills;
- willing to work also at weekends and on public holidays.
- Assume complete responsibility for learning from initial orientation and training programs conducted when joining the sales team by the Director of G&E and all sales associates.
- Constantly gather, understand and apply the knowledge of food, beverage, technical equipment and inter-departmental procedures to the sales and planning process with the client.
- Maintain an up-to-date planning information portfolio for easy reference in the sales and planning process.
- Effectively represent the Hotel in all telephone, written and personal contacts with potential, past and current clients with warm and friendly guest contact, an ever-present willingness to assist, and especially an obvious desire to welcome client business to the hotel.
- Prepare all information-sharing communiqués to the client and to other hotel departments precisely and thoroughly and update that information on a timely basis.
- Assume responsibility for all final preparations prior to the event and on the day of the event to ensure client satisfaction in line with the details of the planning process.
- Complete all reports on a timely basis as requested by the Director of G&E.
- Maintain orderly event files recording all vital information on proper departmental forms should another team member be called upon to assist or should an issue following the event need to be substantiated.
- Bid a fond farewell to all event clients with a personalized letter of appreciation and complete follow up on all outstanding balances.
- Cross Sell other Kempinski Hotels as appropriate.
- Live and achieve the Kempinski Sales Vision.
- Follow up all enquiries within 24 hours of receipt and trace and follow up all past, potential and current client files on a regular basis.
- Follow all department guidelines on the outlining and collection of advance deposits and final payments OR the clear arrangements for credit accounts with the Credit Manager.
- Assist other professional sales team members with overall team efforts to secure business and to produce all events to meet the expressed wishes and expectations of the client.
- Meet and exceed personal monthly, quarterly and/or annual sales goals and to assume partial responsibility for the creation of those goals.
- Focus all personal sales efforts on one specific Market Segment as agreed up by the entire sales team plus minor efforts on the wide range of other market segments being pursued by the team.
Please send your CV in English with the consent to process personal data as per D.Lgs. 196/2003. Kindly state which position you are applying for.
We will contact only those candidates whose CVs fit our requirements for the position.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE