TROVALAVORO SAN CLEMENTE PALACE
STRUTTURA: San Clemente Palace
LOCATION: VENEZIA (VE) - Veneto
CATEGORIA: Back Office
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 17-01-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: email@example.com
We are seeking to recruit an Income Auditor for our Hotel starting from March 2018. This is a seasonal position for the time frame March-November.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The overall scope of this role is to ensure that all hotel revenue has been fully and accurately accounted for and recorded in the corresponding systems.
The job of Income Auditor is executed satisfactorily when:
- all revenues for the day have been reviewed and checked for accuracy;
- daily Revenue Report has been finalized and published;
- all paperwork has been reviewed, approved where appropriate and filled with complete corresponding back up.
- Responsible for following and understanding all Kempinski Policies & Procedures.
- Responsible for behaving in a professional and harmonious manner and following the Kempinski code of conduct.
- Responsible for collecting all paperwork for all revenues and ensuring accuracy and compliance with the policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring that all revenues have been captured, recorded, and posted accurately.
- Responsible for monitoring and recording all in-house charges and verifying compliance with the established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for checking all credits, voids, and complementary postings. Any discrepancies must be recorded and reported.
- Responsible for reviewing Travel Agent Commissions and checking for manual postings or edits.
- Responsible for balancing the income with the respective ledger balances (Guest Ledger, City Ledger, and Deposit Ledger).
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting any suspicious or incorrect postings.
- Responsible for performing spot checks daily and alternating between the areas checked.
- Responsible for verifying all payment methods are accurate and all data has been transferred and posted fully.
- Responsible for performing any additional duties assigned by Management and assisting in other areas of Accounting as needed.
- Responsible for communicating with supervisor on any discrepancies in invoices or other potential problems.
Requirements for the position:
- at least 1 year experience in Hotel Accounting or 6 months internship in the position in an international 4*/5* hotel;
- degree in Economics or similar;
- excellent English.
Please send your CV in English with the consent to process personal data as per D.Lgs. 196/2003. Kindly state which position you are applying for.
We will contact only those candidates whose CVs fit our requirements for the position.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE