TROVALAVORO SAN CLEMENTE PALACE
Groups & Events Manager
STRUTTURA: San Clemente Palace
LOCATION: VENEZIA (VE) - Veneto
CATEGORIA: Eventi / Congressi
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 15-01-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking to recruit a Groups & Events Manager for our Hotel starting from January 2018.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The G&E Manager is responsible for the comprehensive consultation and mentoring of the G&E organiser under consideration of the client’s detailed needs & expectations with the goal to ensure optimal utilisation and selling of the hotel’s conference & sleeping rooms and revenue maximisation in compliance with Kempinski standards.
Requirements for the position:
- 3 year experience in the same position or within the G&E Department, preferably in luxury international hotels;
- English: excellent oral and written skills;
- knowledge of Opera Pms and Sales & Catering is beneficial;
- excellent organisational and coordination skills;
- knowledge of F&B and other operational departments;
- strong leadership;
- business development oriented;
- proactive in new promotions, packages and processes;
- excellent communication skills.
- Direct receipt, qualification and coordination of event & group requests (incl. leads, RFPs, etc.) defined by their direct supervisor.
- Handle requests according to the relevant standards within a maximum of 5 (business) hours of its receipt.
- Apply the Kempinski MICE SOP’s from group enquiry to contracting.
- Ensure the ideal and most effective utilisation of the meeting and conference rooms.
- Carry out site inspections with potential MICE clients in coordination with the Field Sales department.
- Realise up sell possibilities to meet and surpass G&E budget goals.
- Thoroughly input, supervise and maintain the requests in the Opera S&C System according to the data input standards.
- Create activities to ensure ongoing maintenance of bookings.
- Generate proper proposals and contracts.
- Follow up on sent out proposals within 24 hours (1 working day) to ensure the client has received the information and to clarify possible questions and issues.
- Handle the enquiries until conversion to definite bookings including negotiation, contracting, and site inspection before handing over to the Colleagues.
- Ensure a proper handover of the converted business to the G&E Colleagues with all relevant information forwarded.
- Conduct exit interview with important customer after their event – asking for future business.
- Cross-sell to other hotels within the Kempinski Group (and GHA).
- Conduct regular competition checks.
- Review monthly results and forecasts to recommend and execute activities required to ensure the hotel increases the market share and maximises its revenue.
Please send your CV in English with the consent to process personal data as per D.Lgs. 196/2003. Kindly state which position you are applying for.
We will contact only those candidates whose CVs fit our requirements for the position.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE