TROVALAVORO SAN CLEMENTE PALACE
Assistant Bar Manager
STRUTTURA: San Clemente Palace
LOCATION: VENEZIA (VE) - Veneto
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 08-01-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking to recruit an Assistant Bar Manager for our Hotel starting from March 2018.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The Assistant Bar Manager provides a courteous, professional and efficient service in accordance with the outlet, hotel and Kempinski standards, driving sales and maximising profit.
- Set an example by reporting to duty punctually and maintaining a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- Provide a professional and courteous service at all times and ensure that all employees of the assigned outlet follow the example.
- Ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organised at all times.
- Be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel.
- Understand thoroughly the concept of the outlet and assume training responsibilities as requested by the Bar Manager.
- Have an understanding of the monthly profit and loss statement of the department.
- Conduct all bar meetings in the absence of the Bar Manager.
- Assist in preparing the bar menu design in cooperation with the bartending team and Chef Sommelier / Sommelier.
- Have a good understanding of beverages in general including ingredients and techniques to ensure the right beverage /cocktail /spirit can be recommended.
- Have a good understanding of both classic and modern cocktails, their recipes and history.
- Participate in supplier meetings.
- Know and understand the social scene of the destination, being recognized in the market as well as understanding night life.
- Attend monthly trainings to the Food & Beverage team to ensure product knowledge is fostered.
- Contribute and be aware of cocktail specials, signature drinks and foster creativity and innovation within the bartending team.
- Perform up selling for all items offered by the department assigned as well as offering alternatives.
- Be knowledgeable to operate the existing POS system based on the trained responsibility level as assigned in the department.
- Assist the Bar Manager to produce reports and analysis for the monthly performance meeting.
- Attend and contribute to all staff meetings, departmental trainings and hotel initiated trainings.
- Assist in the monthly inventory of operating supplies and equipment together with the stewarding department.
- Report incidents that require disciplinary actions immediately to the Bar Manager Manager.
- Support activities and cooperation with the suppliers.
- Undertake reasonable tasks and secondary duties as appointed by the Bar Manager.
- Handle guest enquiries and complaints in the outlet in a courteous and efficient manner and report to Bar Manager ensuring that the follow up is performed with the guest.
- Ensure that the opening and closing procedures established for the outlet are followed.
- Assign responsibilities to subordinates implementing a multi-tasking principle and check their performance periodically.
Requirements for the position:
- at least 1 year experience in the position or in an F&B management position;
- willing to work on shift and on weekends and public holidays;
- good Italian and English;
- knowledge of Micros is beneficial;
- Awards/Certificates/Haccp certification are beneficial.
Please send your CV in English with the consent to process personal data as per D.Lgs. 196/2003. Please specify the position applied.
We will contact only those candidates whose working experience fits our requirements for the position.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE